Welcome to the newest Blog in the StockCharts universe. I will be kicking off with a webinar Thursday at 5 EDT with a specific focus towards Commodities and inter market movements.
With my proximity to one of the worlds major commodity countries and the largest supplier of commodities to the USA, I will focus on commodities as it is also a part of the market that I look at the most often. The Commodities Countdown blog will be written in tandem with the webinar being hosted once a week on Thursdays at 5 PM EDT. I would encourage you to participate in both.
Some of the areas that I will focus on week to week will be:
- I will be honed in on a weekly review of all the major commodities.
- The actual moves in the commodities each week.
- The areas of strength in the markets related to commodities and identifying strong industry groups.
- A focus on the long and short ETF's within the commodities space.
- The inter market moves between currencies, commodities, bonds, equities.
- The global picture from my lens.
- Some coverage of US equities as part of my macro work.
This area has lots of volatility so it will definitely be an active area of the market to watch. I will kick it off with the webinar. Click here to Register for the September 3, 2015 Webinar. Commodities Countdown.
You can register for this blog using the subscribe links on the right hand side of this article.
Greg Schnell, CMT