As we celebrate this season of Thanksgiving, I want to acknowledge a few favorite quotes that are embedded with special wisdom for investors.
- “Everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it.” — Publilius Syrus (1st century BC)
- “Don’t try to buy at the bottom and sell at the top. It can’t be done except by liars.” — Bernard Baruch (1870 - 1965)
- “A stock does not know that you own it.” — Peter Lynch, One Up on Wall Street
- “Never let yesterday use up too much of today.” — Will Rogers
- “Ninety percent of the people in the stock market, professionals and amateurs alike, simply haven’t done enough homework.” — William O’Neil, Investors Business Daily
- “Eighty percent of success is showing up.” — Woody Allen
Don’t forget to take advantage of the Cyber Monday Sale (November 28th) with the year’s lowest prices on both our DVDs and our book.
Trade well; trade with discipline!
- Gatis Roze
- Author, Tensile Trading: The 10 Essential Stages of Stock Market Mastery (Wiley, 2016)
- Presenter of the best-selling Tensile Trading DVD seminar
- Presenter of How to Master Your Asset Allocation Profile DVD seminar
- Developer of the StockCharts.com Tensile Trading ChartPack