- XLK only sector inside leading quadrant for S&P 500 universe
- QCOM nosediving inside Lagging quadrant
- NVDA rapidly losing its top position within the sector
- WDC tracking MU lower into the weakening quadrant
- GLW providing excellent example of stable uptrend (price and relative)
- ADBE pushing into leading from improving
- AAPL and SWKS rotating back into leading from weakening
The Relative Rotation Graph above holds the members of the S&P 500 Technology Index as included in the XLK sector ETF.
A few observations that can be made right from the start studying this graph. On the far right-hand side of the plot, we see three stocks, sharply, heading lower from the leading quadrant into the weakening quadrant. These are WDC, MU, and NVDA. Reading the RRG chart and looking at their position and rotational pattern we can immediately make the assumption that these three have been very strong stocks leading the sector but now losing pace.