- Rank: 74
- Followers: 5
- Votes: 0
- Years Member: 12
- Last Update: 22 April 2019, 13:44
My chart style is designed to automatically annotate charts. This provide a common view when reviewing chart lists.
1. Sell when the daily PPO oscillator cross below +2.
2. Remember, bears markets develop much faster then bull markets.
2. Sell signals are annotated by red vertical lines.
3. BUY when the daily PPO(15,45) oscillator crosses above +2.
4. or speculate earlier when the PPO crosses above -2, -1, 0, or +1.
5. Buy signals are annotated by solid and dashed green vertical lines.
BEAR MARKET BOTTOMS
6. Bear market bottom periods are annotated by a red rectangle box.
7. Bear market bottoms turnaround points are denoted by green oval/circle.
8. A gold vertical line signals the beginning of major bull market.
9. The number in parentheses in the name is the approximate number of securities held in the ETF.
10. Percent gains and losses during bullish and bearish periods. (red and green %)
This information is presented for education purposes only. StockCharts.com is not responsible for any comments, advice, or annotations presented on this page. Please review our Terms of Service for more details.