Dow Theory Articles
- Describes Charles Dow's famous theory of market movements in detail. In particular, this article discusses the three stages of bull and bear markets. Readers will also learn how to identify Dow Theory buy signals, sell signals, confirmations and non-confirmations.
- A top-down approach to understanding the stock market through its relationships with bonds, currencies and commodities.
Sector Rotation Analysis
- A performance-based approach that relates the economic cycle to the relative strength of stocks in different sectors and industries.
DecisionPoint Market Analysis
The DecisionPoint Chart Gallery
- A collection of market analysis indicators created by DecisionPoint for help with understanding the market's current trend.
Wyckoff Analysis Articles
Wyckoff Market Analysis
- Describes how Richard D. Wyckoff approached broad market analysis. Learn how to define the broad market trend, identify major tops and bottoms, project prices and determine price position within a move.
Wyckoff Stock Analysis
- Describes how Richard D. Wyckoff picked individual stocks. Lean how to isolate the strongest groups, cherry pick stocks within these groups and manage the trade once it is underway.
Elliott Wave Analysis Articles