This library contains a large collection of sample scans for the StockCharts.com Advanced Scan Workbench. Members of StockCharts.com's "Extra" service, can use these scans by copying and pasting the scan criteria into the Advanced Scan workbench. If you are not familiar with the Advanced Scan Workbench, click here to read the documentation. You might also want to watch the videos we've created about scanning.
The Advanced Scan Library is divided into the following different sections:
- Sample Scans - example scans that help people learn how to create their own
- Predefined Scans - scans that make up our Predefined Scan Results
- Published Scans - scans based on published books and articles
- User-Contributed Scans - scans sent to us by StockCharts.com users
- Gord Greer's Scan Building Blocks - a collection of useful snippets for creating advanced scans
Click on any of the links above to see the scans in that section. We strongly recommend reviewing the scans in the "Sample Scan" section first.