- Rank: 48
- Followers: 9
- Votes: 3
- Years Member: 12
- Last Update: 26 January 2020, 15:27
Charts are not adjusted for dividend, therefore the charts are true price history charts.
All charts are annotated with the same three exponential moving averages: 3ma (blue), 15ema (green), and 45ema (red). All buy/sell signals are the same.
1. Buy signals occur when the 15 day EMA cross above the 45 day EMA, which is annotated by solid green vertical lines.
SELL warnings and signals.
2. Sell warning occurs when the 3 day EMA cross below the 15 day EMA, that is not annotated.
3. Sell signals occurs when the 15 day EMA cross below the 45 day EMA, that is annotated by solid red vertical lines.
4. Unfortunately, when a split occurs, it causes a large discontinuity. Sell and buy a similar ETF.
BEAR MARKET BOTTOMS
5. Bear market bottom periods are annotated by a red rectangle box.
6. Bear market bottoms turnaround points are denoted by green oval/circle.
7. Dividends are manually annotated with a dashed vertical gold line.
8. The number in parentheses in the name is the approximate number of securities held in the ETF.
9. Percent gains and losses during bullish and bearish periods. (red and green %)
10. The number in parentheses in the name is the approximate number of securities held in the ETF.
IShares - DJ US
Vanguard - MSCI
IShares - DJ US
SPDR - Select Sector
Invesco - EqWgt
This information is presented for education purposes only. StockCharts.com is not responsible for any comments, advice, or annotations presented on this page. Please review our Terms of Service for more details.