- Rank: 61
- Followers: 10
- Votes: 9
- Years Member: 14
- Last Update: 20 June 2021, 10:17
All charts are annotated with the three exponential moving averages:
5ma (blue), 15ema (green), and 45ema (red).
All charts have the same period and style.
Note: All charts are true price history charts, that is charts are not adjusted for dividends.
When a split occurs, the price drops by the split division. Work around it or change positions.
1. Buy signals occur when the 15 day (green) EMA cross above the 45 day (red) EMA.
2. Buy signals are manually annotated by solid green vertical lines.
3. All charts have the same style, and are not adjusted for dividends and splits.
4. Sell warning occurs when the 3 day (blue) EMA cross below the 15 day (green) EMA,
and three successive crosses is a sell signal.
5. Sell signals occurs when the 15 day (green) EMA cross below the 45 day (red) EMA.
6. Sell signals are manually annotated by solid red vertical lines.
BEAR MARKET BOTTOMS
7. Bear market bottom periods are annotated by a red rectangle box.
8. Bear market bottoms turnaround points are denoted by green oval/circle.
9. Dividends are manually annotated with a dashed vertical gold line.
10. The number in parentheses is the approximate number of securities held in the ETF.
11. Percent gains (green) and losses (red) during bullish and bearish periods.
This information is presented for education purposes only. StockCharts.com is not responsible for any comments, advice, or annotations presented on this page. Please review our Terms of Service for more details.