- Rank: 117
- Followers: 2
- Votes: 1
- Years Member: 13
- Last Update: 17 January 2020, 2:21
Norilsk (Russe) best pico for Nickel & Palladium...
GUSH >> 3x Oil&Gas expl Bull -- ERX 3x Bull Oil prod&expl -- DRIP 3x Short Oil prod&expl
Pipelines: ENB WMB KMI PAGP
There are very few basins like this in the world, the majors will take notice. I believe it%27s just a matter of time.
* Big Three shareholders are absolutely top shelf: 1. Lukas Lundin and the Lundin Family & Dr. Richard Norris, Upstream Advisor to Helios Investment Partners. Richard is VERY smart.
* Pipeline development: it%27s still years away, but the pipeline route has been chosen and the government is fully behind the project.
* One of only maybe 100 basins of this size in the world. The East African Rift will ultimately prove to be a multi-billion barrel oil basin, but more importantly, it%27s onshore,
and will lie in the lowest quartile of production costs. This alone will attract major attention.
* Takeover candidate or Joint Venture Partner: I don%27t know which, but one of the two will happen. Either Africa oil will be bought out at somewhere between C$4-5 per share or
This information is presented for education purposes only. StockCharts.com is not responsible for any comments, advice, or annotations presented on this page. Please review our Terms of Service for more details.