- Rank: 100
- Followers: 9
- Votes: 5
- Years Member: 10
- Last Update: 24 June 2020, 8:58
The three simple rules:
#1 Rule "dont loss money"
#2 Rule "The best time to buy is then the clouds are darkest, there are to many concerns and you think that it is a bad time to invest in the stock market"
#3 Rule "Remember rule #1"
## $$ab Trendfinder - 6 point lineup - Page 1 "Last solid buy Signal"
$SPX - Last good buy signal 26.03.2020
$INDU - Last good buy signal 26.03.2020
$NDX - Last good buy signal 26.03.2020
$NBI - Last good buy signal 26.03.2020
$MID - Last good buy signal 26.03.2020
**Statistics - 18of26 buy signals are winners since 9/10-2013
1) Buy and Hold, follow the three simple rules
2) Simple sell/stop indicator = under daily MA125 or below the last 5 or 4 Star entry point
3) Trade Indicator/entry point is <20% - 5 Stars (qf - Weekly SLOW STO 5,1) or 4 Stars (qd - Daily FULL STO 20,10,1) -- Page 2
4) BUY the dip (x2, SSO, MVV, UWM, QLD, BIB, UPV, EET, DBPG, DBPE) or (x3, UPRO, UMDD, URTY, TQQQ, EURL, EDC)
*Note - Check out this index - ther is a good buy option, then index is close to Zero.
**Note - Bull markets do not die of old age; they fall victim to an inverted yield curve,
a recession, a sharp drop in corporate profits or the bursting of a speculative bubble.
None of these are on the horizon.
This information is presented for education purposes only. StockCharts.com is not responsible for any comments, advice, or annotations presented on this page. Please review our Terms of Service for more details.