It is only the end of the first week of January, and already many of our picks in Mish's Outlook 2021 have made big money.
However, in Friday's StockCharts TV video, Mish picks out 17 of the 57 stock picks and showed you the charts along with our proprietary indicator for momentum, Real Motion. This is an extremely helpful way to hear Mish talk about not only how to look for signs of a top, but also how to plan your next trades even in some of the picks that skyrocketed during the week.
The picks Mish covers:
- The Russell 2000 (IWM)
- Retail (XRT)
- Transportation (IYT)
- Alternative Harvest ETF (MJ)
- The US Oil Fund (USO)
- Invesco DB Agriculture ETF (DBA)
- 3-D Systems (DDD)
- Grayscale Bitcoin Fund (GBTC)
- Scorpio Tankers (STNG)
- Viacom Media (VIAC)
- Gogo Inc. (GOGO)
- Datadog (DDOG)
- Bluebird Pharma (BLUE)
- Junk Bonds (JNK)
- British Petroleum (BP)
- Fastly (FSLY)
- Snowflake (SNOW)
Whenever you're ready, here are 3 ways I can help you reach your trading goals...
- Stay one step ahead of the market with my daily market analysis, Mish's Daily.
- Get the foundational building blocks of my trading strategies from my book, Plant Your Money Tree: A Guide to Building Your Wealth, and accompanying bonus training. Now available in Audible!
- Trade with me and take your trading the next level by following my real-time trading ideas as a member of my premium services.
- S&P 500 (SPY): Just sneeze the word stimulus and you get new all-time highs
- Russell 2000 (IWM): New all-time highs and closed $2 lower. No biggie
- Dow (DIA): Consolidation right by all-time highs
- Nasdaq (QQQ): New all-time highs
- KRE (Regional Banks): 58.47 2020 highs
- SMH (Semiconductors): Closed a smidge red on the day and a lot green on the week
- IYT (Transportation): New all-time high close - 221 must hold
- IBB (Biotechnology): New all-time high close. 153 support
- XRT (Retail): New all-time high close
- Volatility Index (VXX): 16.23 low Friday
- Junk Bonds (JNK): 109 is key to clear 108 key to hold
Director of Trading Research and Education
Assistant Director of Trading Research and Education