Hello Fellow ChartWatchers!
Last month, we announced the opening of a new User-to-User help website called "s.c.a.n." - the StockCharts Answer Network. Hopefully, you've had a chance to check it out - if not, I strongly encourage you to do so.
s.c.a.n. has been a huge success so far. Almost 150 different questions have been asked and over 360 different answers have been given - as you can see, the s.c.a.n. community is ANXIOUS to help!
Remember, anyone can browse s.c.a.n. for free just by visiting the s.c.a.n. website. Here's just a sample of some of the great things you can find over there right now:
- Six great ways to import a list of ticker symbols into StockCharts from some other website.
- How to discover the indicator settings for ANY SharpChart, even if they aren't displayed on the chart.
- Several great local Technical Analysis user groups.
- Why and how to set Stops accurately in your trading.
- Which web browsers people use with StockCharts and why.
- How to shade the area between the Bollinger Bands with a translucent color.
- How to chart the percentage a stock is above or below a moving average.
- ...and much, much more.
s.c.a.n. is free, useful, rewarding and full of great advice from other StockCharts users. You owe it to yourself to take some time over the holiday weekend and look at all of the content there. Hopefully you will also decide to join in by asking the s.c.a.n. community a StockCharts question that has been bugging you forever!
Happy Labor Day! (US markets closed on Monday.)