Anyone who has followed my work for the past decade knows that I've remained steadfastly bullish despite all the negative media rants. Follow the charts. There is no recession. The economy will strengthen. We'll get a trade deal. Heck, even the Fed is finally on board and lowering rates as they should have been doing a year ago.
A few weeks ago, I spent some time doing a Q4 market outlook for EarningsBeats.com members and I laid out the path to substantially higher prices. It's starting to happen and it's going to happen. I see 3200+ on the S&P 500 by December 31st and here's the pattern that gets me there:
I know many might think I'm crazy, but I would not be at all surprised to see the S&P 500 at 4000 in 2020. How's that for 20/20 vision? Ok, we'll have to wait a year to see if I need glasses. :-)
I'm doing my Monday morning show at EarningsBeats.com in 30 minutes, at 9:00am EST. I'll be discussing the following:
(1) A brief update on those Q4 catalysts that I see lifting stocks to much higher levels.
(2) My Monday setups, providing a few trade opportunities for those of you with a shorter mindset.
(3) A recap of last week's action.
(4) Stocks making news this morning and poised to react.
(5) 3 You Must See - a segment to close the show where I'll provide you 3 charts from Friday that you don't want to miss.
It all starts in 30 minutes, please join me. It's free!
Here's the link to the room: